[meteorite-list] Announcement: Digital Edition is FREE

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Fri Aug 20 15:26:20 EDT 2010

Hello World,

We're FREE!

Just a quick announcement about Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine.
After much experimentation, meetings, suggestions, advice, and soul
searching, we're making the Digital Edition FREE for everyone.

I believe you will enjoy it. This means all of you, quite rightly,
everyone in the whole world will be able to view and enjoy the magazine
at their leisure, share with friends, and read all the great meteorite
hunting and collecting, and science articles within it's pages.
Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine isn't just about the science, or
the adventure, or the fun, or the space rocks themselves. It's about the
people that create and advance this great science and what these little
black rocks mean to us as humans.

View the Digital Edition: http://www.mhcmagazine.com/

Enjoy...

Regards,