[meteorite-list] las vegas or bust

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 08:59:58 EDT 2010

Good morning list. My wife and I and 20 others will be decending on vegas over
the labor day weekend for 5 days. I will looking forward to seeing count diero
and his lovely wife and his new nevada meteorite find and his collection. If
anyone else will be available to see who lives out that way that would be nice
as well. I look forward to football,gambling,drinking,swimming,oh did I say
gambling? If I am liucky to win alot,you met dealers will be getting a call from
me. Well I hope everyone has a great day.

                                                   CHICAGO STEVE