[meteorite-list] meteorite inclusions

Barry Hughes bhughes at sneezy.com
Mon Aug 9 22:03:52 EDT 2010

The first of Mike G's picture actually #3, also shows an addition of
material at least once, maybe twice at the far right.  It makes a new
guy wonder how a meteorite is ever really ever analyzed and
categorized if it just matters where you take the sample.  I have
several meteorites that are mixtures of material and some our so
obvious to be a completely different collar and material.  Could one
actually have a chondrite and a achonrite in the same rock?
Thanks...
Barry