[meteorite-list] AD: ENSISHEIM 1492, Orgueil 1864, Weston, Sylacauga aka Mrs. Hodges Meteorite, Lost City, Tagish Lake ending soon on EBAY!

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 11:51:58 EDT 2010

Hello Listers,

I have some great historic meteorites ending in the next day on eBay and other meteorites I would like to showcase for the new week. Please take a look and if you have any questions, please email me and Ill glady get back to you.

ENSISHEIM 1492 historic meteorite from France, rare! One of the oldest meteorites whose fall can be dated precisely in 1492.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644401989&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 26mg, very rare historic fall-1864! The biggest HOAX in meteorite history uncovered in the 1960’s.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260645918521&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite with fusion crust, rare!!! Eye Catcher.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644434752&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 7mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644448286&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 50mg LOT with nanodiamonds, rare! Big fragments.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644938210&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL 6mg meteorite LOT, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644457354&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644469086&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 20mg-nanodiamonds present, rare!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644441885&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Take a look at other great meteorites at my eBaystore.
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Featured meteorites for the month of August

WESTON meteorite 1st American meteorite fall, very rare with fusion crust!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644135943&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644137634&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633