[meteorite-list] AD 2: Wisconsin Fireball Individuals on Ebay NOW 1 and 3 day auctions

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 00:50:16 EDT 2010

Hello list,

I've just put up two  individual Wisconsin stones on eBay.  One is a 1 day
auction featuring a  12.46g stone.  The other is a 3 day auction featuring a
3.64g stone.   Both found less than 36 hours after the fall.

http://stores.ebay.com//stevearnoldmeteorites?refid=store

I've  added to the description my opinion on how cost averaging can help
protect  buyers who may find that prices go down after their initial purchase.
 Some  of you already use this strategy.  Those of you who don't mind find
the  concept thought provoking.

Steve Arnold
of Meteorite Men