[meteorite-list] 14.5g WI Fully Crusted beautiful Oriented Stone For Sale (Ad)

eric at meteoritesusa.com eric at meteoritesusa.com
Wed Apr 28 20:20:38 EDT 2010

LOL

I find it funny that people are chomping at the bit to add some of the
historic WI meteorite to their meteorite collectons, not to mention
hunters, collectors, and scientists are spending thousands of dollars
just for a chance to find one one of their own WI meteorites in the
wonderful fields of WI, yet people can't bring themselves to join
Facebook to look at a photo of a gorgeous fully fusion crusted flight
oriented WI meteorite? :)

Seems people would rather complain about FB than look at a beautiful
WI meteorite... LMAO What's the problem with this picture here!?

Now that, I find funny! LOL

Regards,
Eric