[meteorite-list] Thats a lot of infomation

Keith Wandry keith at lobstershack.com
Wed Apr 28 02:27:58 EDT 2010

Yes, thank you very much Wayne for gathering and sharing this
information - it is greatly appreciated!  I am as excited about this
adventure as I was when Comet McNaught was around and I booked a same
day flight and made a 5 day whirlwind tour of Australia so I could
get just a few pictures and see the thing... Do it again in a
heartbeat.  Met a lot of great people then because of that comet and
have met a lot of nice people who share the love of meteorites, too.