[meteorite-list] Takin offers for 332 gram WI find

Joe Kerchner skyrockmeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 18:06:40 EDT 2010

Hello listees,
  I will be taking all serious offers for my 332 gram WI meteorite from the april 14th 2010 fall.

It is a very beatiful stone. You can see pic at the skyrock café.

I announced this in a different thread, but I figured if I want everyone to see this I should start a new thread.

If I don't get any reasonable offers I will try having it sliced tomorrow morning. This piece will make some gorgous slices.

Please make all offers off list. I have had a few offers already.
Best wishes
Joe kerchner