[meteorite-list] OFF-TOPIC - Fake Lunar Landing Response

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 13:26:23 EDT 2010

You make my point for me!  When should  intolerance be tolerated?   Easy!,
When you question my sacred  beliefs.

Tom

In a message dated 4/24/2010 11:16:08 A.M. Mountain  Daylight Time,
cynapse at charter.net writes:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:54:51 EDT,  you wrote:

>These posts have had a disturbing  smugness to  them.

There are degrees of anti-scientific nutbaggery so insultingly  stupid that
both
the views and the view-holders deserve no respect.   Especially concidering
that
at least one (seldom posting but valued) list  member has had his career
based on
studying the samples brought back from the  Apollo missions.  Anyone that
believes the Apollo missions didn't happen  (and that the Apollo samples do
not
exist) is a fool that deserves  derision.
Meteorite-list  mailing  list
Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com