[meteorite-list] Wisconsin meteorites for sale

Brian Cox searchingforfun at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 24 05:31:58 EDT 2010

I just want to mention that it's the business of whomever is selling their
meteorites either from Wisconsin or West or Buzzard Coulee or from wherever
and I am not judging anyone on that. Sell them on ebay or on a website or by
silent or private auction. The price is not up to me nor anyone, but by what
the market will set that price at.

Either way it's done just please remember that we are a "Small Group" and
should be a tightly knit group, although we do often debate and sometimes
argue about the processes and procedures we go through.

With this new fall there certainly will be more people coming to everyone's
websites and on ebay and researching information and coming to the Met List.

We all need to be as straightforward and honest and yes, I will certainly
try to be as respectful in my opinions and I request that everyone else be
respectful of one another.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.