[meteorite-list] Fwd: New Lunars

Randy Korotev korotev at wustl.edu
Fri Apr 23 09:48:26 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues & conscripts:

This (below) might be a great opportunity to obtain lunar meteorite
from a witnessed fall.
Seeing that my correspondent didn't send me any photos, you might be
able to find some on his web site.

http://uncometeorites.shutterfly.com/

soon to retire to my home state of Wisconsin to look for meteorites,
Randy Korotev
Saint Louis, MO