[meteorite-list] low-life on the meteorite list

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 20:35:00 EDT 2010

>>Someone, perhaps on this list?, was  lowlife enough to report my
meteor/meteorite news blog as a "spam" blog? Funny?  Perhaps they do not appreciate
my many hours daily of constantly monitoring the  internet for the purpose
of helping for free, I provide educational timely  related information and
news about meteorites and ask nothing in return.   Would this gutless scum
have the fortitude and honesty to contact me directly or  address the list IF I
am out of line (on list or privately).  Thank  you.  IF my site is not
appreciated it can easily be permanently removed  with a few strokes of my
keyboard.  Feedback appreciated.  Sincerely,  Dirk Ross...Tokyo<<

Dirk...I don't say much about it, but I  appreciate your postings.
GeoZay