[meteorite-list] VERY SAD NEWS

abdelfattah gharrad life19maroc at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 22 11:19:12 EDT 2010

Dear list members,

I want to inform you that Mbarek Ait El Caid was dead today I had this bad news from a friend of Rissani.

Mbarek is a serious and honest confidant man who helped the science in field of meteorites. the majority of meteorites that have the scientific, collectors and dealers coming  from this person.

and I think many people know Mbarek or heard about him and specialy those who have visited Morocco.

Mbarek is a person well experienced in meteorites. the world of meteorites has really lost a wise man and the active tillering person.

I do not know what to say about this person. He has a good and exellent performance. I worked with him for years.

 ( INA LI ALLAH WA INA ILAYHI RAJIOUNE) we are all to GOD and to GOD we return.

Cheers,
Abdelfattah.