[meteorite-list] nut bag reporting award Wisconsin

Brian Cox searchingforfun at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 22 02:37:40 EDT 2010

Dirk is correct in his post. If you recall an article by a writer on Sunday,
I believe from the Madison Wisconsin paper, where she states and quotes a
professor and scientist at the U of Wisconsin at Madison who was accepting
specimens
and telling farmers to "not trust" the meteorite collectors because they
would buy them and sell them at a higher price.

This of course is apparently biased on the part of the U of W, probably
where the girl went to school. I personally don't trust a lot of people up
there.
People are friendly in Wisconsin, but they are friendly everywhere,
depending on their nature and you have to take each with a grain of salt so
to speak.