[meteorite-list] METEORITE DOG FINDS FIRST METEORITE FROM THE APRIL 10, 2010 WISCONSIN FIREBALL!

countdeiro at earthlink.net countdeiro at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 19 16:39:26 EDT 2010

Wow! Your persistence in believing Brix could do it and all the patience and hard work with presenting meteorites to him that hadn't been contaminated by handling paid off. I thought you were out your mind to take him with you to Wisconsin. Congratulations to you both. Give him a pat from me.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536