[meteorite-list] Strewnfield

James Balister balisterjames at att.net
Sat Apr 17 17:55:23 EDT 2010

We are all on the list here so the maping wont be that public.   It would be a simple thing to do.  Someone gets a map.  Then when everyone gets together for dinner they can mark an X on the map where they found their rock.  It can be a daily thing.   By the end of the week everyone will have a good idea of what the field looks like.  So who wants to donate a map?  I know I would like to know where the meteorites are found in relation to the town.