[meteorite-list] AD: Bassikounou "strewnfield"

Rob Lenssen rlenssen at planet.nl
Sat Apr 17 16:49:31 EDT 2010

Dear List,

Before going to Ebay, I want to offer you for sale, a batch of 48 small
Bassikounou specimens with a total mass of 184g.
Almost all of these partly crusted fragments show signs of heating/melting
after fracture, during the descent in the earths atmosphere.
Some have rollover rims.

A great set to study fresh fusion crust features under a microscope!

Have a look here:
http://home.planet.nl/~rlenssen/Bassikounou.html

If interested, please make me an offer ($2/g minimum).
The batch will go to the highest offer made during the next two days.

Enjoy!
Rob Lenssen
IMCA #1681