[meteorite-list] Livingston, WI fall

JoshuaTreeMuseum joshuatreemuseum at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:32:18 EDT 2010

Livingston looks like the perfect search area, nothing but farm fields all
around.  The problem is the tilling of the soil is in full swing and most
farmers I know are averse to strangers traipsing around in their fields
while they're planting corn and beans.
If this is where it fell, I think Mike Hankey took the correct approach in
PA by distributing flyers, contacting landowners, etc.  If there are stones
there, they're being chisel plowed, disced and harrowed up, as we sit at our
computers.

Phil Whitmer