[meteorite-list] Meteorite-list Digest, Vol 80, Issue 30

Charles O'Dale codale0806 at rogers.com
Thu Apr 15 11:34:54 EDT 2010

Interesting, while you are exploring the structure, if you find a shatter cone you will confirm an impact.

But, by the looks of it, its probably volcanic.

Chuck
http://ottawa-rasc.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Oldale-Articles-Introduction#Shatter_Cones

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:49:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: countdeiro at earthlink.net"
Subject  [meteorite-list] Impact Crater - Nevada?

Gentlemen and Ladies of the
> List,

Especially those of you interested in, or experienced in impact
> craters. I came across this feature yesterday while planning a field trip to a
> nearby area. I have been on the ground in this location several times, but
> wasn't aware of it's circular and elevated confirmation until looking on
> Google.

  37?55'19.81"N  115?
> 9'30.56"W

Comments?