[meteorite-list] What sex is your meteorite

Zelimir Gabelica Zelimir.Gabelica at uha.fr
Mon Apr 12 14:18:30 EDT 2010

Should be more obvious for males....(I have some
pics to support my statement, but can't attach here).
For females, well....have a closer look. Do I
need to tell you what to look at ?

As just Carl said, a beer can stimulate imagination (or enhance searching).
However, I'd guess the LAST beer helps more than the first...

(Hey, always keep considering such jokes in their second degree...)

Zelimir