[meteorite-list] SCORPION BIGHT MAIN MASS SALE PICTURES UPLOADED

Bob WALKER qwalkra at mailbox.ezadsl.net.au
Fri Apr 9 22:05:43 EDT 2010

Listoids

Pix of Scorpion Bight Main Mass uploaded

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230460260229

And if Bevan et al is reading - the matrix is significantly different from
BURNABBIE

And the pairing ellipse is exceeded is it not ?

SCORPION BIGHT      find coords      26 47 05 - 32 17 44

And to tell me that I had to get a polished thin-section of the main mass
because a fragment right next to it with the exact same external
characteristics could be from a different find - unbelievable

Cheers