[meteorite-list] AD - Respectable Selection Ending At Auction

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:50:29 EDT 2010

Dear List Members,

I have a lot of great material due to end at auction this afternoon. You
will find a respectable selection of planetary, rare achondrites and chondrites
started at just 99 cents with no reserve.  You may want to take advantage of
some of these bargains while they still exist as I am running out of certain
types on a weekly basis.  Once they are gone, I have no way of replacing
them.

There are not too many dealers left offering true auction style listings on
pieces that are worth several hundred dollars each because they can only afford
to take losses for so long.  Please note that I always run several grams in
total of planetary material every week and start them at just 99 cents
regardless of whether I show a profit or not.  I let the market decide the price
in most cases but cannot guarantee I will have this material in stock for much
longer.  Please take a look if you are interested in saving some of your hard earned money.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best
Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe