[meteorite-list] MOON ROCKS ON DISPLAY - COLLEGE OF SOUTHERN NEVADA

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 12:40:16 EDT 2010

Way to go Count!

Are you going  unannounced?  I would love to see the looks on the
professors face when  they discover they have a meteorite celebrity in their class
and he brought  Nevada's largest stoney meteorite!

I wish I could be there!  (Still  stuck in very rural Idaho)  Tom

In a message dated 4/5/2010 9:42:50  A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,