[meteorite-list] AD ebay auction ending soon

almitt2 at localnet.com almitt2 at localnet.com
Mon Apr 5 04:11:37 EDT 2010

Greetings,

I have six ebay auctions going at this time and ending soon.Tried to
post this early but not getting through.

Please search my ebay user name for my items: almittmet

EL Hammami Meteorite Class:H5 1318 gm Crusted Specimen at a low price.

Millbillillie, Aust. Meteorite Class: Eucrite 57.5 gm has flow lines
and orientated.

Powellsville, Ohio Meteorite H5 155 grams Full Slice!! This is great material

Main Class Meteorite Kit Stony,Stony-Iron, and Iron Low Cost kit with
three nice specimens

Imilac Chile Meteorite Class: Pallasite 23.4 gm Slice Outstanding slice
Low cost.

I have additional Powellsville, Ohio specimens. If you are wanting some
of this for your collection contact me. I have larger and smaller
slices and end pieces of this material.

I also have a couple of Lost City Specimens as well as other historical
pieces available.

I have a wide variety of many other items too numerous to list here.
Looking for something Just give me an email. I won't bother you with
other numerous emails. Just answer your question. All my best!

--AL Mitterling

Mitterling Meteorites