[meteorite-list] Buzzard Coulée arrived

mccartney at blackbearddata.com mccartney at blackbearddata.com
Sat Apr 3 16:27:31 EDT 2010

My Buzzard Coulée has arrived. It is in the process of being cataloged
and photographed. Some photos are already up. By Tuesday it should all
be up on my site, www.OutOfaBlueSky.com

I will not be taking orders until Tuesday. I have one individual who I
owe first pick to, then it is available to the rest.

Link to the Buzzard page is
http://www.outofabluesky.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66:buzzard-coulee

All specimens will ship with a copy of the export permits. I will not
send out copies of the export permit in advance. I have has several
individuals via eBay ask for 'scans' of my permit and I suspect
unscrupulous intent. So we must guard our permit provenance of any
Canadian meteorite carefully.

-mt