[meteorite-list] golden iron color and Widmanstätten" patterns

habibi abdelaziz azizhabibi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 13:24:54 EDT 2010

hey all,
about this iron,
all i can say is that the golden color is real, and it has not been touched by any human,
when i get the iron i was helping some amerecain friend to hunt and they saw the iron like i did , its not photoshop or any change in color with any programm
the iron  is real golden color ,
4 imca member   two from europe and two from usa  have seen it whith me in my hotel in erfoud

the iron is real the color two ,
what is it let wait and see,

by the way there is a meteorite  AH 39 under classification by dr  ted bunch that is more amazing and will be may be one of the history of meteorite
.
it look like a cm but its not a carbonaceous , let's wait for  dr ted and dr doug rumble  and you will have your meteorite of the decade

thanks

IMCA # 6220
 habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco