[meteorite-list] Buzzard Coulee's on eBay

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 1 11:27:58 EDT 2010

Hi Melanie et al:
	I sent the vendor an email regarding the Buzzard Coulee meteorites
she has for sale on eBay.  She is under the impression that an export
permit is not required if one sample has  already been studied by
scientists.  This of course is not correct and I told her so.  I have
sent this correspondence to Dr. Alan Hildebrand at the University of
Calgary for clarification.  No reply as yet as I only sent it late
last evening.
Cheers:
Ed Majden
MIAC Associate member.