[meteorite-list] ALERT-86g Millbillillie STOLEN from Blaine Reed

mail at mhmeteorites.com mail at mhmeteorites.com
Sun Sep 20 22:04:34 EDT 2009

Hi everyone:
Some not-so-good news from the Denver show.  Sometime before 1:30 PM
today (9/20) and after Blaine closed yesterday (9/19), an 86 gram
Millbillillie end cut was stolen from Blaine's room.  The piece
belonged to me and was in the cabinet near the entrance to his room.
If anyone has information about this specimen please contact me or
Blaine ASAP.

Pictures of the specimen can be seen here:
<http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/millbillillie_86.jpg>

Thanks for your time.
Matt Morgan