[meteorite-list] a few meteorites forsale (AD)

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 09:49:36 EDT 2009

Good morning list.I have a few meteorites forsale.Nothing extrordinary, like ANSWER,QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA,or WILLISTON,ND, or SACRAMENTO MTS.No just some plain sa's and unclassed items,so here we go.
1.SIKHOTE-ALIN 4.5 GRAM ORIENTED BUTTON WITH THE PERFECT ROLL OVER LIP
 PROVANENCE JIM STROPE                                     $75
2.BONDOC  15 GRAM ENDCUT MIKE FARMER  PROV.                $100
3.NWA 1794  264 GRAM ENDCUT  PROV. MIKE CASPER             $300
4.UNCLASSIFIED STONEY 99% CRUST  81 GRAMS                  $50
5.SIKHOTE-ALIN  4.3 GRAM BUTTON ORIENTED   ROLLOVER LIP    $70
6.UNCLASSIFIED 285 GRAM STONEY 100%  CRUST                 $175
7.ORIENTED GAO/ WOTH NICE FLOW LINES                       $90
8.UNCLASSIFIED 54.5 GRAM STONEY ENDCUT                     $30
9.UNCLASSIFIED 143 GRAM STONEY   98% CRUSTED               $80
All shipping is $5 priority and overseas it's $10 or more.Thanks and have  a great day.

Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!