[meteorite-list] Anyone have any idea how much ROY and Silver Dry Lake 001 meteorites are going for per gram?

Brian Cox searchingforfun at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 17 23:19:48 EDT 2009

Hello fellow meteorite collectors! How is everyone tonight? I hope you're
having a great week and tomorrow is Friday! ;-)

Does anyone have any idea how much per gram " ROY"  found 1933, Harding
County, New Mexico is going for?    I have a 5.1 gm specimen, originally
from the James Dupont Collection Piece # 613 and had also been a H.H.
Nininger specimen 234.45 and I purchased it many years ago from Michael
Cottingham.

Also, I have a 0.3 gram fragment of " SILVER DRY LAKE 001 " Stone Chondrite
L4, from San Bernardino, California, Found May 27, 2000, and I purchased it
many years ago from Paul Martyn.

You can email me off list if you like if you have any idea or even if you
want to give it a go and make me an offer. I'll send you photos by email if
you're interested.

Thanks for your help.

Brian Cox

IMCA   #6387