[meteorite-list] NWA 5488 Micrograph Gallary update (Lodranite!)

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 20:05:34 EDT 2009

Hi list,  Paul (Meteorite Times) just  updated my micrograph gallery with
some NWA 5488 Lodranite images.  He made  a few improvements to the site and
we added a full size image of the month in  the features section.  I am
shooting at 12 mp so the file is big enough to  print.

Just go to
http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/meteorites-alpha_frame.htm and select  name or classification then pick from the menu on the
left.  You will need  to select "features" at the top of the page to view the
single full size  image.  The copy/paste function works to save this
unreduced  file.

This is a new camera so I am always looking for  feedback.

Thanks,  Tom Phillips

PS: To all you in  Denver.    LUCKY!!!!