[meteorite-list] They're Leprechauns!

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Fri Sep 11 12:25:29 EDT 2009

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 01:24:53 -0400, you wrote:

>Why do I feel like a heathen being proselytized?

Because you are either an idiot or a liar, that's why.  It has been clearly and
explicitly pointed out to you more than once that I am not-- NOT arguing for
"advanced alien civilizations."  All I have ever been claiming is that I see no
reason to assume that abiogenesis is so nearly impossible as to have happened
only once.  I make no claim to the existance of "little green men."  I am
concerning myself in these threads only with the possibilty of a "little green
film" clinging to some alien rocks.

This is what I mean by your constructing straw men-- every time I or anyone else
on the list make any comment about any life outside of Earth at all, you
construct a LIE that they are talking about advanced alien civilizations.  You,
Phil, are making up a LIES to respond to instead of actually responding to the
substance of my post, or anyone's posts.  You, Phil, are a LIAR.  And I'm not
wasting one more second on you.