[meteorite-list] AD : Buzzard Coulee Special Oriented

tett tett at rogers.com
Sun Sep 6 10:33:08 EDT 2009

List,

As some of you know, I am selling just a couple of special pieces to
help finance my motorcycle trip to the Arctic Circle.  Unfortunately
this means getting a new bike I need to sell just a couple of meteorites.

My D'Orbigny went really fast and now I hope to entice someone to
purchase a very special Buzzard Coulee stone.  Please check Roman's or
Rob's sites and you will see that this stuff goes fast.

If you purchase this stone please be prepared to wait about 8 months or
so.  These stones are covered by Canadian export laws and must have an
export permit before they can be shipped out of Canada.  Unfortunately
this takes time.

Up for sale is my 48.8 grm individual with over 99% fusion crust.  This
stone is one of the rare ones collected within a week of the fall so it
did not lie around in the snow for many months.  AS well, it has a
partial roll over lip and gorgeous detail.  I was lucky to be able to
sort through about 100 stones and this is the best that I found.  Now
that I have been able to visit the fall site and find my own stones I
can now sell this one to a lucky individual.  Price is USD 15/gm.

Here is a pic:
http://picasaweb.google.com/MikeTettenborn/Meteorites#5294311663363284338

Cheers and Thanks!

tett