[meteorite-list] Lunar question

Dennis Miller astroroks at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:38:04 EDT 2009

Good Morning All...  I have a rather novice question: What is the identifying
tag or indicator that differentiates a Lunar breccia basalt from a terrestrial
breccia?  I have cut and examined several that I have found, and not
knowing the difference, made coasters out of them...  I know you guys that
run to Morocco to purchase them, from time to time, have a good idea without
taking a lab with you....
 Thanks!
Dennis Miller

Sorry, nothing to give away, but bare with me.....
Oh, I did give one of my non-lunar coasters to Haag.