[meteorite-list] Alan Hale: Countdown to 500 Comets

JoshuaTreeMuseum joshuatreemuseum at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 3 16:02:42 EDT 2009

Hi Gary,

Ok, I attempted a really stupid and unfunny joke about Alan Hale (Hale-Bopp)
and the skipper's dad, (the other Alan Hale),  you don't have to rub it in!
I already took a brutal beating on and off list, can we just let it go?

Kidding, just kidding,

Thanks for the info.

Phil Whitmer

Aloha,

Since we had a thread recently on Alan Hale (as well as a diversion on
his son of television sitcom fame), I thought I would forward an
announcement sent by Hale regarding Comet 222P/LINEAR P/2009 MB9.

Those interested in receiving more announcements like this can join
and subscribe to AstronomyOutreach at yahoogroups.com.