[meteorite-list] Removal from the list - Aliens Did It!

JoshuaTreeMuseum joshuatreemuseum at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:55:30 EDT 2009

Sterling,

Yes, I've heard of that guy! (Danger, Will Robinson! Lame attempt at humor
approaching!), and I love Fig Newtons!
I don't have time for no stinking reading, I work 2 jobs.  You must know
from my posts that I just write down the first thing that pops into my head.
(Kind of like you do for movie line quotes).

Besides, who needs to read, we have a thing nowadays called: Wikipedia! (I
can even read it in Klingon or Esperanto!)

Phil Whitmer

Phil, List,

You don't need Brownian motion of any kind.
"An object, set in motion, remains in uniform
motion unless interfered with." Some guy named
Newton said that.

You need to read up some. I said that.

Sterling K. Webb