[meteorite-list] AD - Big Sale, New Specimens, Rare Irons, Rare Books

Mike Bandli fuzzfoot at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 12:59:30 EDT 2009

Hello List,

I have quite a bit going on this weekend:

http://historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/Sales.html

1. Sale: prices reduced on select specimens (marked in green).

2. New specimens and rare irons:

- An uber-rare end-cut of the Oregonian meteorite Sam’s Valley originating
from the Rob Elliott Collection.
- Djebel In-Azzene IIIAB Om Iron, a killer big slice with monster inclusion!
- Gundaring, a big slice of this rare Aussie iron.
- A 75 gram crusted hand-sample of the historic Bath, SD meteorite with
hand-painted numbers.
- Bensour, the most perfect little stone I have ever seen from this fall.
Contraction-cracks, roll-over rim, simply stunning.
- Be sure to join the pre-sale list for first shot at exclusive material.
Hint: I will be offering a VERY rare and historic US fall soon, which has
never been sold before!

3. eBay auctions:

http://shop.ebay.com/historicmeteorites/m.html

- Some rare publications including some nice NIPR Antarctic books. I will be
selling a large part of my library individually on eBay, all starting at 99
cents and no reserves, so keep it bookmarked and check it each week.
- Two chondrule-laden slices and a cute UNWA.

Thanks for looking and have a great Halloween weekend!

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites
www.HistoricMeteorites.com
IMCA #5765