[meteorite-list] AD -Special 10-day Auction Due to End

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 13:05:04 EDT 2009

Dear List Members,

I just returned from a successful Mohave meteorite hunting trip and looked
at my special 10-day auction that has been running while I was gone. I was
surprised to see the minimal level of bidding and how low the prices are
considering these auctions are due to end tomorrow afternoon. There are 16
items valued at over $10,000.00, all started at just 99 cents.  There are some
serious specimens loaded including a crusted piece of Calcalong Creek and other
nice sized chunks of planetary material! Please take a look if you are
interested in some super bargains!

All Auctions Can Be Found At This
link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank
you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best
Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe