[meteorite-list] munich show

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 10:58:50 EDT 2009

Hi all.I am using my brothers computer because mine decided to go away again.It would be great to come to munich,but with no vacation time from my new (4 months now) I cannot make it.But sometime my wife and I want to come there for octoberfest.I hear it's the best in the world.And with both of us being german,it would be a great fit.To all who go,have a great time.Also just a side note.I just my new meteorite tatoo.It is awesome looking.Once my computer is back up,pics upon request.Have a great day from cold and rainy chicago.
 Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!