[meteorite-list] NWA xxxx165 update

Greg Catterton star_wars_collector at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 17:22:26 EDT 2009

Here is a nice lithology map that was made up for the latest NWA I am having tested and classified (the nice black crusted 165g NWA im selling)

Keep in mind this is still preliminary and may change as more data is gathered.

I know many want to learn more about testing and classification process, this will kind of give you an idea of how it starts.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/LithologyMap.jpg

Some of you already have purchased samples of this from me, I will try to update as I am able to.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Greg C.
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA 4682