[meteorite-list] Angrite and Olivine Dioginite micrographs posted to the Gallery

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 14:39:49 EDT 2009

Hi list,  Most of you already know I have a  Gallery of meteorite
micrographs hosted by Meteorite Times.  I take the  pictures and Paul sets up the
Galley.

We just added two new sets:
NWA  4662 Angrite
NWA 1877 Olivine Dioginite

Just go  to:

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/meteorites-alpha_frame.htm

select "Alphabetical" on the top and look for "NEW" in red in the menu  to
the left.

We started a new thing last month.  In the "Features"  tab at the top we
have one micrograph (This month one of the NWA 4662 Angrite  shots) in full
size.  It is 12mp!!!

One other thing
Basalt  micrographs:

I am working on a set of images of a terrestrial  basalt.  Tony Irving
produced the thin section and gave me the bad news (It  was a planetary just not
from the planet I had wanted)  They are  beautiful!

Any interest in some plane old earth basalt  micrographs?

Tom Phillips