[meteorite-list] AD-ebay Happy Birthday Bassi Sale

Gary Fujihara fujmon at mac.com
Sat Oct 17 05:36:18 EDT 2009

In celebration of the Bassikounou meteorite fall in Mauritania this
week in 2006, I have a perfect Bassi up for auction ending in 6 hours
today, October 17 at 8:59 PDT.  Hereʻs my lineup for this weekʻs
offerings:

NWA x  23.55g thumbprinted beauty
NWA x  9.61g oriented with rollover lipping
Bassikounou H5,  3.77g  100% fresh FC
Chergach H5,  18.16g  90% fresh FC
Gao-Guenie H5,  14.15g perfect 2-stone lot
Allende CV3,  2.22g crusted individual
NWA x CV3,  12.35g complete individual
Camel Donga Euc,  4.3g flowlined beauty
NWA x Pal,  11.6g polished endcut
NWA x Possible Dio,  10.4g slice VESICLES
Olivine Bomb, 76.3g Awesome mantle xenolith

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Have a great weekend everybody!  Good luck to all the hunters in the
field.

Gary Fujihara
AstroDay Institute
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, HI 96720