[meteorite-list] One-Complaint Per Week Rule

dave carothers carothersdl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 21:26:41 EDT 2009

1)  The list was owned, set up, and run by Art.

2)  Art establish a "one ad per week" rule.

3)  A vote?  It's pointless (see 1 and 2 above)

Geez... what's so hard about showing a little respect for Art and living
within the rules he established?  Personally, I respect those sellers that
abide by the rules and I'm inclined to buy from them as opposed to those who
do not.  If you can't follow a simple rule in a list, I would alsways worry
about the conditions of any sale.  My opinion.

Dave