[meteorite-list] (No More) One-Ad Per Week Rule

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 16:59:22 EDT 2009

>>Great Idea=2C have a real vote by all  900 members to see if they want to
ha=
ve an ad post by each and every member  every other day which is still less
=
than your  average.<<

I can't imagine that all 900 members will have a  meteorite that they want
to sell each and every other day. If there were and  most produced sales,
it would seem that business would be just booming and  everyone would be
happy. If sales were persistently low, I'd imagine it wouldn't  take too long
before the sellers get tired and pack up. Also if all 900 members  posted
every other day, I'd think some interesting material will come out of the  wood
work from time to time. Let them post...I know its annoying, but as long as
the AD is in the subject line, I'm sure I'll have no trouble in finding the
 delete button.

GeoZay