[meteorite-list] Ads,

Dave Myers whitefalcons007 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 19:04:47 EDT 2009

I joined this list in May, and just started collecting meteorites at that time,

I have bought all my meteorites from Eric Wickman, and on the list, I have gotten great free samples from Steve Arnold, Chicago!

I do not know any of them or any of you, But If I may say,  people posting
ads on here of meteorites for sale, (with there pictures and class) has given me more info, than 38% of the other post!.... I KNOW I AM A NEWBE, AND AS OF NOW THIS IS MY RESOURCE OF LEARNING, WHAT-IS WHAT.....I need to see lots of Pictures  and what the classifacation is for that picture!

So just not sure what the big deal is, with so little people posting Ads
compared to all the other post on here!

Dave Myers
Cincinnati