[meteorite-list] freebies and more (AD)

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 08:35:54 EDT 2009

Hi again list.With all this tucson talk,it sure gets the butterfly's going to get the show on the road.Well on this 9th of october,I have 4 small unclassified freebies to givaway.They are small stoney meteorites.They weigh 11.5,21.5,5.5,and 3.5 grams.The small one has a small hint of orientation to it as well.I also have a copy of the glenn hss AML meteorite collection book forsale.It is in pristine condition.$75 takes it hoe with free shipping.Act fast for the freebies.
 Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!