[meteorite-list] Tucson Gem/Mineral Show Relocating to Vegas?

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 18:08:49 EDT 2009

>>I am guessing that if you can't  afford to travel to Tucson then you
probably don't have much money to spend at  the show.  May as well stay home and
leave the shows to the buyers with  money to spend. Gary<<

Huh?  Then I'm guessing that if you are  a rich buyer with lots of money to
spend, you can afford to change your  destination to Las Vegas. :O)
Actually, getting to Las Vegas would be quite easy  for me. All I have to do is
suggest going to Vegas to my wife and she will have  the car packed before I
know it. :O)
GeoZay