[meteorite-list] an other beauty correction

habibi abdelaziz azizhabibi at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 17:40:40 EDT 2009

hi all
it seems i forget to mention, in my last post that the meteorite 203 gr  achondrite unclassified ;
is a possible diogenite , and that is only  based on  own  judjement,

sorry to have miss one of the rules of the imca,  i hope i have correct this,
from now on , please once you read unclassified meteorite and you see a comment this commment is personal and my own judjment,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/azizhabibi/

so this beauty is an achondrite 203 gr that is a possible diogenite  could be something else,

thanks

# I.M.C.A 6220 habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco
phone. 21235576145