[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions Ending-Limited Inventory Left

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 14:06:40 EDT 2009

Dear List Members,

I have several good auctions ending this afternoon and tomorrow. I started
these out at just 99 cents and many do not have bids yet. I am running very low
on sales inventory with no good way to replace it so you may want to take
advantage of some serious bargains while they still exist.  Most of these items
have been selling below my costs!

The Saharan supply is perhaps 1/10th of what it was just five years ago by weight and
the Moroccan dealers have raised their prices accordingly, beyond what the more
rare American finds can be had for.   This means I will be spending more time in
the field searching material for myself as it is not cost effective to purchase
it any more.

My Martian pieces have been selling far below what it would cost to replace
them at current prices.  You may want to take advantage of this while limited
supplies last.

This is the best time to look for bargains!

All Auctions Can Be
Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank
you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best
Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe