[meteorite-list] possible new fall in morocco

habibi abdelaziz azizhabibi at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 07:39:08 EST 2009

hi listoid, and happy thanksgiving to all , alhamdolilah subhanah;

concenring the fall of region of rich; , we are working on confirming the fall,
there is some but we need first to confirm it,

the area is crazy  high and mountain and deep canyons and green all over so there was abaout 100's looking for it,

we have tryed to work an other way hiring a flying cam but the green and the type of the fields  make it impossible:

so there is news but we need a little time ,
i have compared things and they tend to something good,
thanks and happy holidays

 habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco
phone. 21235576145